1. How long has Robert Lloyd Russell been a Management Consultant/Advisor/Coach?
2. What kinds of business advice does Robert Lloyd Russell provide?
3. What is the origin of the nickname "Columbo"?
4. Why should you utilize a Business Coach?
1. How long has Robert Lloyd Russell been a Management Consultant/Advisor/Coach? In 1970 two senior managers of corporations became his friends and soon began to seek out his advice in regular meetings. That same year they each decided to begin paying for Bob’s time. He has consulted (part or full-time) since that time.
2. What kinds of business advice does Robert Lloyd Russell provide? Due to his background, he is very versatile and loves a new challenge which integrates various aspects of his experience. Ultimately the list of opportunities which he has consulted in the past tend to fall into four categories:
Executive coaching and advising
3. What is the origin of the nickname "Columbo" ? One of Bob’s consulting clients used this term - in reference to the Peter Falk television series - as a compliment to Bob. He explained that Bob is not overly concerned about maintaining a spit and polish image, yet he always seems to ask the right questions to get to the heart of the matter. It has also been observed that Bob has developed a Columbo technique of when leaving an office turning and asking one more pertinent question.
4. Why should you utilize a Business Coach? Our experience suggests there aresix primary reasonsour clients engage our services.